Participants’ Rights & Responsibilities
- Participants will sign a completed time sheet each time the services are delivered.
- Participants will notify the provider if the caregiver isn’t on time or is not meeting the goals identified in the care plan.
- Participants will accept or select an aide without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion or political beliefs.
- Participants won’t threaten or abuse or allow other members of their household to threaten or abuse the aide
- Participants will not ask for the services to be provided while they are absent.
- Participants will not engage in activities that would be considered fraud of the program.
- Participants or their families will notify us when they are out of town or hospitalized.