Bi-Lingual In-Home Assistant Services, contracted by Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, is dedicated to providing qualifying seniors and people with disabilities with personal care and homemaker services in their home at no cost to them.
The Billing Clerk will be responsible for properly processing timesheets for billing purposes and generating billing reports, as well as providing last step in QA and Freud Prevention and overseeing telephony reports. Position involves significant data entry in accordance with established procedures.
Employment Type: Full time, $12-$14hr (DOE)
Key responsibilities include:
- Timely process paper and telephonic reports
- Prepare billing information
- Verify accurate and efficient billing process
- Update clients’ records as needed.
- Follow up to see if a claim is accepted or denied
- Investigate and report any rejected claims
- Investigate insurance fraud and report if found
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior billing experience or certificate of proficiency in medical billing and coding is required.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Efficiency and responsiveness to timelines
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and comfort with calculations preferred
- Ability to work within diverse fast paced environment
- Good work ethics
- Ease of learning new software and database systems
- Ability to operate computers and other office machines.
Incentive program and benefits.
Applicants should send a resume and a cover letter with subject line Bi-Lingual In-Home to email@example.com or apply online